ClubParties Concerts Playlists

.

..... ..... ..... ............. Venue Locations

Saturday, August 14, 2010

Nocturnal Witches Ball

So we just got home from the Nocturnal Witches Ball and it was AMAZING!
The night was a mixture of good with a hint of bad of coarse.... (I cant have a completely good night EVER.... it's just against the law of the world I guess)
We got to the venue (Triumph Brewery in NewHope, PA) early so we could set up our merch table and I could get ready to model in the fashion show (put together by Ennia Corvinus *Contessa Dombrosky*). Although I was not fitted prior to the event I got the perfect one. The theme of the show was deadly dolls, a woman who has lost her own child and has animated life sized dolls to fill her void. I was airbrushed and all made up to look like a vintage china doll. After the show there was a suspension performance and band performance that I did not get to see because I was manning my merch table (MUSH *metalmish* & Ugly Unicorn *sammy eccentric*). The night went very well for us... the fashion show went off perfectly, I sold a few muffs, and Sammy sold a few forks. By the end of the night we were so tired that we decided not to go back to the hotel where there was a huge after party.... instead we started the trek home. So off we go, but then as soon as we hit the highway :BOOM: the tire explodes!!! Now we are sitting on the side of the highway wondering how the hell a spanking new tire just explodes.... We could have ran something over? Maybe some construction material near where we parked got wedged into the wheel? Maybe someone decided it was a good idea to half slash the tire? dunno, not sure..... but sitting on the side of the road changing a tire in the dark sure does suck, that much I do know.... lol
It was a fashion show, so the possibility of someone half slashing the tire is a very big possibility..... especially when you have a particular person spreading untrue rumors earlier in the night that you slashed someone elses tires.
but everything in rationality..... it was a blown tire and that just sux in general, so I had a thumbs up night with a hint of thumbs down at the very end.... lol



(event hosted by by Ennia Corvinus *Contessa Dombrosky*, Jay Sick, & National Goth Party)

2 comments:

  1. Some Pictures by Chris Paul can be viewed here: http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/album.php?aid=263841&id=211338714675&ref=nf

    ReplyDelete
  2. FYI: I never directly accused anyone of 'slashing' my friend's tires..... when asked if anyone had a problem with me I did give a name and a possible motive, but that was given as response to a question.... the breakline was pulled down and the tire was blown, there are a few different ways that could happen.... other than tampering. so people need to stop with the drama telephone game.

    ReplyDelete